Primary Report Intake, Management and Entry Unit (PRIME)
Citizen Online Report Entry (CORE)
If your incident:
- Requires IMMEDIATE police attendance or a lengthy on-scene investigation;
- Is related to Domestic Violence;
- Involves an Emotionally Disturbed Person;
- Involves the reporting of Theft of E-Bike;
- Is motivated by hate bias;
Please call the Toronto Police at 416-808-2222 and DO NOT submit your report online.
If this is an emergency, please call 911.
In order for the Toronto Police Service to process your CORE report, the following information is MANDATORY;
- Your EMAIL ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER and other contact information.
- The INCIDENT START AND END DATE
- The LOCATION of the incident, including the place or area your property was believed stolen.
- Please CREATE A SEPARATE PROPERTY ENTRY for EACH piece of property that you are reporting stolen.
The accuracy of the information you provide in the report greatly assists the Toronto Police Service in investigating your report. Please ensure it is as COMPLETE AND CONCISE as possible.
If you have filed a report online and would like to add/change/update your report, please submit a Supplemental Report.
It is the policy of the Toronto Police Service to not accept reports of non-emergency incidents that occur outside of the City of Toronto.
Lost Property worth OVER $500?
An item was accidentally misplaced or left behind somewhere
If your incident meets the above criteria, please select from the available reports below: