Timed PREP practice session
In preparation for the actual PREP test, a candidate may elect to participate in a timed PREP practise session, if that candidate has met the following two requirements:
- The candidate has attended a Toronto Police Service General Information Session and has had a recruiter assigned to them,
- The candidate has scheduled an actual PREP test with Applicant Testing Services and will complete the test within a month.
Candidates who do not meet the above requirements will not be eligible to participate in the times PREP practise session.
Timed PREP practice sessions commence at 4:00 pm sharp and there is no requirement to participate in the PREP practise session, which follows the timed session.
· All timed PREP practice Sessions will be held in the gymnasium of the Toronto Police College at 70 Birmingham Street, Toronto (unless otherwise noted),
· Space is limited to 10 participants,
· Participants must be in full gym attire prior to attendance as no change room facilities/showers will be available,
· Report to the main lobby of the Toronto Police College, 15 minutes before your scheduled participation,
· Limited parking is available at the college,
· Your Ontario Class "G" Drivers Licence will be required to sign in,
· If a participant is over 40 years of age or has a medical condition, a Parmed X, MUST be completed by a physician prior to attending the session.
*NOTE: If you are unable to attend your registered date, you MUST contact firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your attendance. Failure to do so may prevent
your participation in future sessions.