PREP practice sessions
The Toronto Police Service is pleased to offer its candidates the opportunity to participate in a Physical Readiness Evaluation for Police (PREP) practice session, prior to conducting the actual test with Applicant Testing Services.
· In order to attend a PREP practice session, you MUST pre-register online,
· All PREP Sessions will be held in the gymnasium of the Toronto Police College at 70 Birmingham Street, Toronto (unless otherwise noted),
· Space is limited to 35 participants,
· Participants must be in full gym attire prior to attendance as no change room facilities/showers will be available,
· Report to the main lobby of the Toronto Police College, 15 minutes before your scheduled participation,
· Limited parking is available at the college,
· Your Ontario Class "G" Drivers Licence will be required to sign in,
· If a participant is over 40 years of age or has a medical condition, a Parmed X, MUST be completed by a physician prior to attending the session.
* Attendance at a General Information Session is mandatory prior to attending any PREP mentoring sessions.
STRICTLY FOR TORONTO POLICE SERVICE APPLICANTS ONLY
*Dates subject to change, please check website regularly*
*A copy of the Parmed X can be obtained from the resource section of the careers menu*
*NOTE: If you are unable to attend your registered date, you MUST contact email@example.com to cancel your attendance. Failure to do so may prevent
your participation in future sessions.