What are some of the benefits in becoming an Auxiliary member of the Toronto Police Service?
- The Toronto Police Service provides each Auxiliary member with uniform, equipment and training.
- The Auxiliary member is afforded an opportunity to develop an understanding of the police function within the community.
- Experience gained as an Auxiliary volunteer will allow a prospective candidate for the regular service to determine his/her suitability for the position of police constable.
- An Auxiliary member, while on duty, is covered by the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board.
- Satisfaction in knowing that a member has made a personal contribution to the well being of his or her community.